We’ve found that one of the main things owners, or prospective owners, of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure are after is information and advice on how, when, why and what of charging and driving their EV.
And while there’s a heap of stuff online and on social media, there’s some advice that you should always get from the experts.
The EV Alliance is a qualified and professional source of information and advice for a range of issues, including:
- Accredited EV dealers – where is your nearest fully-trained EV dealer?
- EV imports – which cars are hitting local shores and how can you get into one?
- New and used EVs – what’s currently available that suits your needs and budget?
- Charging map – where can you charge, locally or nationally?
- The important of compliance – why all EV Alliance members are electrically and safety compliant.
If you’re after any further information about electric vehicles or charging infrastructure, please get in touch and one of our EV Alliance members will be happy to help.